Fees from September 2020:
- £15.75 per morning session (3 hours)
- £10.50 per afternoon session (2 hours)
- £5.25 per lunchtime session. A packed lunch must be provided.
New Marston Pre-School is parent run and depends on regular fee payments. Parental involvement and support is vital to us.
Voluntary Maintenance Donation
Each term we include a suggested Voluntary Maintenance Donation (VMD) of £25 per term. This is not compulsory but any payments are gratefully received as there is a widening gap between the childcare funding rate that we receive from the government and the actual cost of providing childcare. The VMD helps us to cover the costs of the maintenance of the building, and the purchase of equipment and supplies to provide a fun, safe and stimulating environment for our children. If you are unable to pay the £25 but are keen to contribute then a smaller contribution would still be welcomed, we just ask you to adjust your termly invoice accordingly.
New Marston Pre-School is a registered charity, all voluntary donations can be increased by 25% under the Government Gift Aid scheme at no additional cost to you. You will also receive a tax benefit through your own tax assessment.
Free Early Education Funding for 3 and 4 year olds
All 3 and 4 year olds children are eligible for up to 15 hours free funding per week, the term after their 3rd birthday.
|Child’s 3rd Birthday||Funding Commences|
|1st January-31st March||After Easter holiday|
|1st April-31st August||After Summer holiday|
|1st September-31st December||After Christmas holiday|
Additional Funding and Financial Support
30 hours free childcare
You may be able to get 30 hours free childcare. Your eligibility depends on:
- if you are working
- your income (and your partner’s income, if you have one)
- your child’s age and circumstances
- your immigration status
You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare.
We can claim 15/30 hours free Early Educational Funding on your behalf. We will ask you to complete and return a Parental Declaration form each term. by the designated deadline set by Oxford County Council. If you fail to return the form by the deadline we will be unable to make the claim and you will be responsible for paying full fees for the whole term.
Please note that Pre-School cannot always offer all eligible children a full 15/30 hours. You can, however, choose to split this funding between Pre-School and another provider.
Free Education and Childcare for 2-year-olds
Your 2-year-old can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Please visit www.gov.uk to find out which options are available to you.